Friday, August 21, 2009

Light The Night Walk: Update & Yard Sale Plan

Our team, Reese's Pieces, is doing great! We have raised almost $1500 and have a goal of $2000 with just under a month left until the walk. An email was sent out that identified the top 10 fundraising teams so far, and our team is in 7th place, so that's awesome!

I had a great lunch with Jada and Wednesday and we worked out some ideas to hold a yard sale and lemonade stand at my house on September 12th with all proceeds benefiting the Light The Night Walk for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Hopefully many members of the team will join us and help raise money at the sale and maybe some of our friends and family will stop by to show their support as well!

If you haven't yet, please consider making an online donation to me in any amount. It's super easy, it's tax deductible, and it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Click here to visit my donation page today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I personally know you, use the "name/url" or "anonymous" option on the drop-down list and include your name so I know who said what. Thanks! Mikey